Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, November 10, 2014

Sugar (Oh, Honey Honey)

Craig got home while I was making dinner tonight and headed upstairs to change. Not one minute later, Spencer, who was snacking at the table, started choking on the water he was drinking and coughed so hard that he threw up all over his booster seat. While I was cleaning the seat with my back turned to him, he grabbed a bowl of brown sugar off the counter and spilled half of it on the floor. I couldn't clean the spill up right away because I needed to finish dinner so Savanna had time to eat before her volleyball practice, so Spencer and Alexa availed themselves of the opportunity and started eating the brown sugar off the floor.

Craig came back downstairs just after I finished making dinner and cleaning up the mess.



I don't have any proof, but I'm pretty sure that this was all part of an elaborate plot to get me to go to bed early tonight.

Well played, family. Well played.

2 comments:

  1. Well, did you get go to bed early? My favorite is when the baby follows around after you unloading and dumping out things you just put away.

    ReplyDelete