Halloween week is crazy for everyone, right??
Two volleyball practices plus a game, baby-sitting for a friend, the Fall Festival at GCU, pumpkin carving, Trunk or Treat, MPE Vocabulary Parade, and a couple of volunteer shifts at the Phoenix Temple Open House and our house is starting to look like an episode of "Hoarders" this week. We certainly seem to be home long enough to make a mess, but not quite long enough to clean it up.
Yikes. Talk about a scary Halloween.
Oh, and speaking of scary (and also very, very adorable), check out the kiddo costumes this year. (Make-up courtesy of Craig, the artistic genius of the family. He totally wins, right?)
Savanna: Scary Skeleton
(Thank you, Target for your affordable skeleton pajamas.
Halloween costume + cute pjs to wear after = one happy customer.)
Spencer: The Mane Attraction
He was not crazy about wearing the mane.
He sure loves cotton candy, though.
Julia: Cleopatra
She came up with this pose all by herself.
(I think she really is an Egyptian queen at heart; that
explains her reluctance to clean up her own messes...)
Alexa: (The Cutest ) Peacock (Ever)
I know, I know, blue-feathered peacocks are boys.
But, so are orphans, and look at what happened to Annie.
Fun at the the Fall Fest
Running off some of their candy-fueled energy
Scaling Skeleton
Climbing Queen...
(young and sweet, only 9 and a half...)
'Lopes Up with Grandma Linda
Two Tired Parents, just about ready for the long journey home
And by "we," I mean Craig, of course. My contribution was pulling the seeds out of the pumpkin guts so that I could roast and then happily consume them all. (Carving = Craving; what can I say?)
Happy Halloween, everyone...hope yours was smashing!

I can't pick a favorite part...the Lion? The Queen? The Skeleton?? The Peacock?? The Annie reference?? (That's not a peacock...peacocks are boys!) The ABBA reference?? The matching house-where-Halloween-threw-up?? Nope. I can't pick a favorite. I love it all equally.
ReplyDelete