Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Testing our Patriotism

Once upon a time, Craig painted Julia's toenails in fabulous patriotic colors and designs for the 4th of July.

Then he let her paint his nails, because that's the kind of cool dad he is.


And then she proceeded to voice her disappointment that he would be removing the nail polish before he went to work the next day. I believe the conversation went something like this:

Julia: Are you going to keep the polish on for work tomorrow?

Craig: Uh, no.

Julia: Why not?

Craig: Honey, I am a professional. I work in an office. I can't just show up to work with nail polish on.

Julia: Oh what, so they would fire you if you came to work with your fingernails were painted?



I mean, we're patriotic and all. But we do have to draw the line somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment