Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

On Grumbling

It's hard enough to wake up in the morning and already be at work. It's doubly hard when you wake up and realize that you are somehow already behind.

I'll admit, the instant behindness put me in a bit of a grumbly mood this morning... 


...until I saw that Spencer was diligently cleaning his kitchen as well, and then I felt a little better.

Along with the fact that, this morning, unlike Saturday morning, I didn't have to give a certain unnamed toddler a bath after he tried to wash his hair with toilet water, or clean up a glass jar of broken chili sauce in the pantry, thanks to an unnamed but well meaning 4-year-old.



I need to remember that there will always be something to grumble about; the important thing is whether or not I decide give into it and let it ruin my day.

We make the choice...

                                to grumble...                                                                or not to grumble.

1 comment:

  1. he is such a cutey! he's looking like a handsome little dude!

    ReplyDelete