Hey, guess what?
That's right...
This is the face of a mommy with two fully functioning hands. I am back to work (and I mean work) and better than ever. Heck, I even made dinner tonight. Only Craig and I ate any of it. Looks like all is right with the world once again.
On that note, Left Hand has a few things he wants to say.
Dear Wedding Ring,
Missed your squeezes. Good to have you back.
Love, LH
Dear Ace Bandage,
Thanks for all your support. (Ha! Get it? Support??) You were really there when I needed you, but believe me that I mean it in the nicest way when I say that I've got one less problem withoutcha.
LH
Dear Back Teeth,
You know, those little flossers are nice, but they can't quite get into the tight spaces. You and Me. Tonight. It'll be just like old times.
LH
Dear Right Hand,
Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. It's so nice to be appreciated. We make a wonderful team. Missed you, babe.
Love,
You Know Who
Ok, I'm seriously doubled over here. You had me at flossers. :) Love ya. And I'm glad your back to join us in the world of two-handedness.
ReplyDelete