Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Preview

Halloween, like pretty much all other holidays, sneaks up on us every year. It is usually after it has rushed by in a gust of delicious candy and last-minute costume shopping that I realize that I neglected to post any pictures of the event...and by then, it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas, and it's way too late for me to get back into a Halloweenie mood, mostly because I wasn't in one in the first place. (Go ahead, you can call me a holiday Grinch. I'll own it.)

 In the interest of not neglecting Halloween altogether (since it's so darn important), here are some EARLY pictures of at least one of my children in costume, along with her Daddy. (Well, okay, two of my children.) Julia and Craig got to go to a Daddy-Daughter Halloween party for a group of young girls from church where they enjoyed eyeballs, fingers, and other such delectable snacks befitting two vampires. "Hotel Transylvania" quotes abounded, I can assure you.




Here's hoping the other kiddos get equal Halloween-screen time!

No comments:

Post a Comment