This year's projects included covering our plain and lonely niche with pallet wood...
...and using the pallet wood again for a corner seating area in the family room as well.
After that, I convinced this handsome bearded honey of mine that his services as a picture hanger-upper would be an excellent gift to me for Christmas. So, the day after Christmas, I pulled out all of my hoarded pictures and decor and we (Craig) got to work.
Plus, did I mention the amazing and tear-jerking gift of beautiful string art that the girls and Craig gifted me for Christmas? I was beside myself with gratitude for all of the hard work that they put into such a thoughtful project. And more than a little ecstatic that they would be so perfect on this lovely wall of ours. (No wonder Craig wanted to wait until after Christmas to start hanging everything up.)
I love these wonderful babies of mine. Even the ones with beards on them.
P.S. Spencer has been hard at work on some projects of his own lately:
Project: Eat All the Chocolate Milk
Project: Never Let Anyone Come Over, Ever
Project: Chew All of Mommy's (Favorite, Limited Edition, Sold Only Once a Year) Gum
Needless to say, I like Craig's projects much better.






No comments:
Post a Comment