This was an $8 bath. As in, in order to make this many wonderful, soapy bubbles, Spencer dumped an entire $8 bottle of sensitive-skin baby wash into the tub after I had expressly forbid him to do so. (You know, since he had just done the same thing a couple weeks before, and I feared for the fate of the replacement bottle.)
As you can imagine, it was nearly impossible to rinse him off. Likewise, it was darn near impossible not to get a little bit jealous of his long, luxurious, bubbly soak.
I mean, aren't I the one who deserves the $8 baths around here?
P.S. Spencer also wastes fruit squeezes.
(I don't get jealous about those, though.)
I want to not laugh. I am WILLING myself to not laugh. But it's just so dang funny. In an I-can't-believe-the-sheer-non-stop-destructive-power-of-one-tiny-three-year-old kind of way.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes. You deserve an $80 bath, if there is such a thing.
ReplyDelete