Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, March 30, 2015

Relishing Spring

While Spring is just getting started pretty much everywhere else in the country, I can feel in my bones that it's already winding down  here for us. Yep, sadly, pants are already getting to be a thing of the past. Time to start stocking up on flip flops, deodorant, and sunscreen, peeps.

In anticipation for our infamous bazillion-degree summers, we are trying to relish the few weeks we have left where it's actually nice to be outdoors. It's hot in the daytime, but the nights sure are beautiful. (In my estimation, heaven will be a perfect 75 degrees all the time.)




Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to start thinking about the yummy dinner that we'll be eating outside tonight. 

After I clean all the bubble solution off the table. 

And sweep up the bag of grout that Spencer spilled all over the back patio.

1 comment:

  1. In my estimation heaven is a solid 80. Or being at your house all the time. That would be heaven for me.

    ReplyDelete