Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, March 23, 2015

Boring, But Important

With the pool done, it's hard for me to get terribly excited about phase two (er, phase 89,000) of the backyard, which involves (Craig) putting up a ledger-board (whatever that is) and (Craig and friends) assembling and installing our patio cover. I will be thankful for this when it's done, I'm certain, especially because it's getting pretty hot already and the shade will be wonderful, but for now I am still trying to fully recover from having an absentee husband for two full straight weeks last month.

(And the fact that there are gigantic holes cut into the back of the house doesn't help my excitement either, that's for sure.)





                                     {early Feb 2015}                                                                                {late Mar 2015}

 But alas, this kind of crazy, overwhelming project-doing somehow makes Craig happy, and the finished product will make me happy, so for now I'll deal with fact that I'll only be seeing Craig at dinner for the next couple of weeks, and I'll just wave to him from the back window every now and again and remind him how much he loves me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least while your husband is absent, he's making your yard pretty. And at least while mine is absent, he is not cutting holes in my house. ;)

    ReplyDelete