Needless to say, it starts feeling pretty overwhelming, pretty fast.
When that happens, sometimes you have to do this:
It's called having a Laundry-Folding Party.
It involves dumping out laundry baskets, cranking up some music, dancing a little, sorting and folding a lot, and somehow convincing your spouse and children that they will have fun because the word "party" is included.
Given the right music, the right attitude, and the right dance moves, they actually just might really have fun. And, with any luck, the party wraps up by 8:00 pm and you don't have to spend the rest of the night drowning in other people's (clean) underwear.
Now that's a reason to celebrate if I've ever seen one.
How would you like to be a laundry-party planner?? I have a few dates I am interested in booking you for. Love you. And your cute husband and kids. And sweater.
ReplyDelete