And this was her this year:
Needless to say,we are incredibly proud of our little fish. She has come sooo far, both emotionally and skillfully, in one short year. It is always so exciting to see the girls learn new skills, and it makes me so happy that they are proud of their accomplishments. When I tell Savanna how awesome she is swimming, she replies, "I know! I swim like a cheetah!" (I am working on coming up with a more suitable analogy.)
Little Julia excelled this year as well. And despite her daily complaint of "I hate swim lessons!" she always emerged looking something like this:
This year Julia mastered a 24.8 second lap, started learning the back crawl stroke, the dolphin kick, and rhythmic breathing. Such a little hard-working star(fish) in the water.
And here is our little swimmer in training. No lessons this year. Only cuteness and potential:
No comments:
Post a Comment