During a play-date this summer, Julia and a friend were trying desperately to hang a bucket from a jump rope by securing the jump rope to unfixed items (boxes in the pantry, toys on top of the play kitchen, etc.) After many failed attempts, the play date ended and it was time to clean up. I assumed that that was the end of it, but I should've known my little engineer better than that. I woke up from a nap to this:
I'm still not sure what exactly what she was trying to accomplish, but she was pleased as punch that she had figured out a solution to her dilemma. (Whatever that dilemma might have actually been.)
And, as an added bonus, the girls covered the kitchen counters with their Home Depot aprons that each had one unfolded Kleenex resting on top.
Funny kiddos: You can do it. We can help.
Thank goodness they left the kleenex on the apron, otherwise you wouldn't have had a clue. I love their swimming lesson pictures!
ReplyDeleteTest comments
ReplyDelete