Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday Scenes

It's pretty rare to wake up on a Saturday morning to quiet. Usually, either the television is already blaring, or someone is yelling passionately at someone else for a grave injustice that has been unknowingly committed in the early hours of the morning. When I came downstairs this morning and heard none of the above, I figured that the girls were still asleep. Imagine my happy surprise when I found them quietly playing.

No yelling...yet.

No messes...yet.

Just a few moments of harmony until the spell was broken (about 30 seconds after I took these pictures).


Other great scenes:


Daddy and Spencer getting some snuggle time; this is also a rare occurrence since Spencer does not typically stay in the same spot for more than 20 seconds. (FYI, this is not an exaggeration).


The girls making use out of some Halloween kits I got for a ridiculously low price after Halloween last year. (Hooray for planning ahead. And then remembering that I planned ahead.) You better believe there was some voice-raising and a general discord over the sharing of materials (and the singing of songs that didn't want to be heard, and the saying of things that shouldn't have been said), but at least they let me take a picture and pretend that none of that had just happened.

(Except that I just told you. Oops.)

What did your Saturday look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment