Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, October 4, 2014

More Loving on Lex

Lexa probably gets an inordinate amount of face-time on this here blog. Partly because I am with her all day. Partly because she is my one and only mama's girl. But mostly because she's so darn funny. 

I love the way she thinks and the fact that she is not afraid to say whatever is on her mind. (Okay, I mostly love that part.) I love that she has an answer or explanation for just about everything.


I love that she says things like this:

Lex: Mommy, I love you everything.

Me: You love me everything? What does that mean?

Lex: It means I love you everything. Like curtains, and dresses, and covers, and speed limit signs, colors, butterflies...all kinds of stuff."


And this:


And, during diaper changes, this:


And she sings this:


 (And then she explains that, "funeral means rock star.")

I really don't know what I would do without this girl and her adorable thinking power.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her coconut is indeed amazing. I love her everything. Flip-flops and clouds and nail polish and hummingbirds. Everything.

    ReplyDelete