After last January's ampersand obsession, I have been on the hunt for a cute ampersand to put in our office. (Well, I haven't literally been on the hunt for an ampersand since last January, because I have had a few other things to do, but I have been keeping my eye out for one). The closest thing I have come to actually finding what I was looking for was spotting a giant one in a Pottery Barn catalog that was, of course, exorbitantly priced, and, incidentally, not so cute. Yet, undaunted, I persevered, until a glorious day this weekend when I visited the Cute Letter Department (or whatever that part of the store is called) at Hobby Lobby and laid my eyes on this beauty.
Oh blessed Saturday, the planets had finally aligned in my favor. Not only does it meet all of my cute ampersand criteria, it is almost the exact color of the wall behind my desk in the office; it was like dying and going to ampersand heaven.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
No comments:
Post a Comment