Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter Shenanigans for my Freezing Friends

Here is some January humor dedicated to any friends in the midst of the winter doldrums who need a little extra something to make them smile. (That is, all of you who did not experience, as we did, a high of 81 degrees on this frigid January day.)



Julia: When are we going to get a real coffin?
Craig: When you're a real vampire


I like to know that my children both enjoy eating their cereal 
and are sufficiently entertained by the box. Here is proof positive.


If you've ever wondered how to host a low-budget 
disco party in your laundry room,
just hang up a sparkly backpack and make 
sure the window has a Western exposure.
Come 4:00, I promise you'll be stayin' alive, stayin' alive.



For all you "Frozen" fans out there:
Let it go. Let it go. Don't hold it back anymore.
(I know Lexa doesn't, thanks to this microphone from Grandma Linda.)


I think there is something terribly backwards in this picture,
but for the life of me, I just can't put my finger on it...

1 comment:

  1. I love the backpack disco ball! And the coffin. Definitely the coffin.

    Re: your question about holiday decorating not matching home decor. I still do it to an extent. I have a few areas where the home decor isn't really making much difference, and that's where most of my holiday decor goes. My house is painted all in fall colors, so I do go all out for fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I'm not a big fan of pastels anyway, so I don't have a lot of the spring holiday decorations. But the ones that I do have still work. And I think if I went all out, I would try to choose bolder colors. Which doesn't really work for Easter....

    ReplyDelete