Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, January 9, 2014

This is What the World is Coming To...

With Julia and Savanna at school for almost seven hours, Alexa has pretty much unlimited access to their tablets all day. (Incidentally, the after school screaming and chaos has gone up a couple notches since the girls instantly want their tablets back when they walk through the door and Lex is just a little less than enthusiastic about giving them up.) 

I know, you probably think it's terrible that I let my almost 4-year-old watch Jem while eating her breakfast, but it sure makes for some quiet mornings around here.

(And, by the way, as excited as I was to find Jem on Netflix, I have since come to regret the discovery, Plot, dialogue, and music are all so terrible that I find myself trying to talk the girls out of watching it. "Follow the sound of my voice, I'll give you reason to rejoice." I mean, really, Jem? Really?)



So does this mean that I get to watch Downton Abbey reruns while Lex is distracted with the tablet?

No comments:

Post a Comment