Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

Since this is probably the last year we will be able to pull something like this off, (what with Santa skepticism at an all-time high) and because Grandma Linda was kind and generous enough to fund the adventure, this year was the year for visiting Santa's workshop in Flagstaff. (Did you know he had a workshop in Flagstaff? Apparently everyone is out-sourcing these days.) Craig and his mom took the girls to the "North Pole" and I hung out with Laura, Amy, and Spence back at the cabin. Not as exciting. But it did mean that he got a nap and I got my sister to myself for a little while. Winner winner, turkey dinner, that's what I say.

Here are some highlights of their visit.


Pretty in Pink


Handsome Daddy also doubles as a Handsome Coat Rack


They've got the golden tickets


Where Lexa goes, Snuggle Blankie goes. 


She may look serious, but Grandma Linda knows how to party, I tell you!


Open the gates and seize the day!


Singing her little heart out; something that 
doesn't just happen at Christmastime, people


Helping out the elves that are behind on fulfilling toy orders
(I guess moving the operation to Flag didn't solve all of Santa's problems after all...)






Eager girl!


Letters for Santa


Love this


Leave it to Savanna to include only thanks in her letter to Santa


And leave it to Julia to ask for a machete for Christmas


Chilling with the Mrs.
(The other Mrs, silly, not me.)


Santa looks confused here...I'm not sure if he even knows whether he's real or not


Honorary Elves, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment