Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Plague on Both Your Houses...

 So Craig and Julia have been bonding over "Plague," which is a game on his cell phone that I know almost nothing about, except that the purpose is to kill off all of the inhabitants of the world with mutating viruses and bacteria. Sounds super fun, I know. Their identical brains make this quite an intriguing endeavor for them, though I personally would prefer to watch paint dry and/or grass grow.

Cute Julia was playing the other night while Craig was gone and left this little note on the counter for him to read when he got back:


I love that girl. And her wacky brain that I will never, ever, completely decode.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Devin LOVES that game! And to be honest, it creeps me out. He says he uses it for "nursing school research" hahaah

    ReplyDelete