Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Sunday, July 7, 2013

When Ten Years Isn't Enough...

 In May, Craig and I hit ten whole years of marriage. What scares me most about that is that it means that we are old enough to have been married for ten years. How did that happen, exactly? In the blink of an eye, that's how! Despite the fact that the both of us are far, far from perfect, I do feel like we are perfect for each other, and we have so enjoyed the life we have built together, and all the laughter, tears, meltdowns, drama, and joy that that implies. I can't wait to spend the next ten years together, along with millions of years after that.


What do you get to do for your tenth anniversary when it happens two weeks after 
the birth of your infant and two days after the birthday of your six-year-old? 
Why, a pizza date at Costco, of course, with all the kiddos.
But the truth is, as long as it's with Craig, I'm ecstatic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment