Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Three Months!

 Spencerkins is 3 whole months! Three! I kind of cannot believe it. The sentimental part of me feels like there is no way that it's been that long(!) and where on earth has the time gone(?), etc., and the other, slightly more realistic part of me feels like this last three months sure has been a long, long time to be glued to the couch or rocking chair, nursing and doing just about nothing else besides occasionally (okay, okay, frequently) yelling at the girls to: a) stop fighting, b) start cleaning up, and c) stop fighting about cleaning up.

But alas, I digress.

Prince Spencer, Baby of the World, has been the sweetest most wonderful addition to our family. He smiles freely, he loves to be talked to and responds in kind, and lately, he is trying his darndest to laugh. The girls all love him, and, champ that he is, he tolerates their invasion of his face space for as long as he possibly can. (His revenge is to pull the crap out of their hair when they get too close for too long. I don't blame him.) He can sit in the Bumbo chair for short bouts and already puts everything he can into his mouth, including fists, blankets, and toys. He is a mover and a shaker, and I just have a feeling that once he is old enough to get going, he will never stop. Tonight marks the start of crib-sleeping, about which I am perfectly even in the sad and glad departments.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby. I'm sure you can see why.


 (Look how big he is! I mean, his head is bigger than that chair!)


(what you talkin' bout, Willis?)


(And, did I mention that I love him?)

No comments:

Post a Comment