Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Spot(s) On

I love this beautiful girl, even with all of her shenanigans. Since Julia's brain is almost an exact duplicate of Craig's, (whose thinking I have yet to crack) I struggle to understand her sometimes. She is motivated by things that I never was, expresses herself in ways that I never did, and, in short, is unlike me in almost every way, both as a child and as an adult. She is one of four children, but, like her no-sibling Daddy, seems to be an only child at heart. 

Recently, she paid Savanna to clean her room. Then she sold Savanna some pictures that she had drawn to get some of the money back. (Don't worry, we cancelled that transaction as soon as we found out what she'd done.) Craig calls her opportunistic. I call her a schemer. She, like her dad, is easily both. But she can also be a very loving older sister, and a helpful daughter, and a sweet, sweet friend. I am enjoying getting to know her 8-year-old self, despite all the sass that happens to accompany it. 

She is her father's daughter, but I sure love her too!



Do freckles get any cuter than this? No. No they don't. 
(Photography by Julia)


No comments:

Post a Comment