Lexa Boom has been doing just swimmingly in her new big girl bed. (The fact that she could--and did--get out of her crib any time that she wanted made this transition a relatively simple one. Except for the last two Sunday nights, she has been great about both going to bed at night and taking naps. Sunday nights are another story, but I blame late church and very late naps for that.)
I still think of her as a baby most of the time, but a real baby around here should cure me of that pretty soon.
Proof positive: lounging on her new
cupcake bedding from Grandma Linda
Oh, and did I mention that she got her driver's license?
She really is growing up before my eyes.
And speaking of things that are cute,
is this not the cutest little chair you've ever seen?
A little big chair for my little big girl.
(At least one of those things won't be getting
any bigger and going to college some day...)
No comments:
Post a Comment