Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Usual Shenanigans

Try as I may, I have not been successful in tracing Alexa's exact trajectory from infancy to toddlerhood. (I think I must have blinked in the interim.) Yet while I continue to struggle to come to grips with the ever-imposing threat of the passing of time, I can thankfully still enjoy the many little moments in Alexa's life that make her so darn irresistible.

Here are just a few of her favorite pastimes:


Reliving the glory of her stroller-racing days


Helping me make dinner


Helping me empty the dishwasher
precisely when I don't want help


Perfecting her soda-drinking skills


Eating food off the floor


Hanging out with that handsome man called Daddy


Practicing driver safety


Screaming bloody murder


Becoming a fashionista


Climbing onto the things that she can't get down from
(hence the screaming bloody murder)

My little Lex. Growing up way too fast, but impossible not to love. (Except the screaming part.)

2 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute! Where has the time gone?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've miss a lot the last few weeks, partying, puking, and more chopping of liver. love your girlies!

    ReplyDelete