Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Text Generation

 
"Okay, mom, don't be mad. I know I'm supposed to be doing
 homework, but you will not believe the text I just got..."
 

"I just found out that Jack told Cason that Gentry likes me...me!"


"Wait, what?"


"OMGosh, he is going to ask me to the prom!"


"Yes, yes, tell him of course I'll go if he asks!"


"I better text Amelia to see if she has a dress I can borrow..."


"This is the best day of my whole life, my whole entire life."

5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious :) Too cute! And you know it will be happening all too soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She us si stinkin cute. You and Craig better watch out when she gets bigger. Sorry I missed your call the other day. Everytime I think of calling u back it's ten at night. I'll try again this weekend. Luv u tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So TRUE!!! My boys fight over my phone and I swear I can hardly talk on it when they are around because when they see it, they WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete