This little 3-year-old friend of mine has had a lot of funny things to say lately. I don't think she's trying, but she is a crack-up and a half. Here are a few little gems that I want to remember.
1. Vanna: "Nobody likes my curly hair."
Me: "Everybody likes your curly hair."
Vanna: "Bad guys don't like my curly hair, monsters don't like my curly hair..."
2. (Talking to her aunt who was apparently going too slow...)
"Giddy-up, jingle horse, pick up your feet!"3. Vanna: "Can I take a short nap today?"
Me: "As long as you aren't cranky."
Vanna: "Okay, I promise I won't crank."
4. (After inheriting a princess lunch bag from my friend Holly)
"I love Holly. She's my best Holly. I love her really much."
5. "I have lots of slippery boogers. I need to pick them."
6. "Julia, will you please stop? That's annoying, It's annoying-noying-noying." (Pause.) "Daddy, what's annoying?"
7. "I do like rice. But I don't like sharks. Only whales and dolphins and scrabbled eggs."
I love my little funnykins. And her curly hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment