Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, September 27, 2010

On a Roll

It is 11:15 am. I am dressed. My face is washed. I have vacuumed, swept, and mopped. I have nursed, wiped counters, played Legos, and washed 3 loads of laundry. I have run the dishwasher, stripped sheets, and picked up toys.

Now, if I could just find a second to brush my teeth, I think I’d be doing pretty darn good.

P.S. No, my kids aren’t dressed. Yes, my vacuum, broom and mop are still out. No, the beds are not made. And yes, there is enough clean laundry lying around for a 3-year-old to hide in.

After all, I’m just a stay-at-home mom…not a miracle worker.



2 comments:

  1. I love me some Katie. And, you can feel pretty proud. That's more than I've done in ... (how old is Lincoln?)...about 8 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as u remember to floss too :)

    ReplyDelete