Well folks, I can't believe I'm saying it. but today is officially the last day of school. Next school year I will have a 5th grader, a third grader, and a kindergartner. I know I should probably be celebrating, right? But I will miss my little Lexa desperately next year. (And also having a kid in 5th grade means that I'm kind of old.)
Here are some of the latest and greatest end of the year moments.
{The plan was to post a picture of the first day of school here, along with the last,
but it turns out I don't have one. We'll just chalk that one up to Mommy exhaustion.}
{I bet they're glad they won't have to do this again for a while!}
{Julia was accepted into the National Elementary School Honor Society (remember her
killer essay?) and also won Student of the Month Award for her class this month. So proud
of her. Even if she did steal my phone during the awards assembly so she could play solitaire.}
{Savanna's teacher, Ms. Wolf, gave all her students special awards
at at an end of the year party highlighting their strengths. Savanna
won the "Biggest Heart" award. I love my little sweetie so much.
Wish us luck and many quiet, entertained, clean hours of fun this summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment