Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Spencerings

Well, since he turned one not very long ago, Spence has really taken off. Quite literally, in fact. Now that he is walking, he is all over the place even more than he was before, (which I didn't think was humanly possible), and I can scarcely take my eye off of him without him falling off of something, or bumping into something, or eating something he isn't supposed to be eating. ("Choking habits," as Vanna calls them.)

Here are just a few glimpses of what he's into (and I mean into) these days.


#1: Bunk bed stairs


#2: Dishwashers


#3: Family bike rides


#4: Kitchen islands


#5: Helping with laundry


#6: The occasional toy


#7: Daddy!


#8: Swimming


#9: Grandpa Dennis' walker
Note the blur; he was going way too fast to get a good shot

Ah, yes, I'm certainly learning what it is to have a little boy. It's the funnest and most exhausting thing a mom could ever love.

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much want to put him between two slices of bread and just eat him up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world

    ReplyDelete