Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Selfies by Lex

Okay, so I hate the word "selfie." In my brain, it resides somewhere in the realm of "nummers," "boo boo," and "totes adorbs." But alas, I don't really know another word for the images that I found of Lexa when I last uploaded the pics from the camera, so selfies I'll call them.

Here are just a few, in all of their unassuming, hilarious, non-self-conscious glory.







I can't pick a favorite, but pictures two and five are real contenders.

Lex, you and your future boyfriends can just go ahead and thank me later.

(P.S. In a recent unrelated conversation, Lex referenced her "nose holes." I asked if she remembered what those were called, and she stared at me blankly. I gave her a prompt: "Nos..." and she jumps in with "Nospitals? That rhymes with hospitals!")

2 comments:

  1. Those are kind of the best selfies ever. Watch out Instagram! Here she comes!

    ReplyDelete