Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, April 29, 2013

X Ray

As if the Monson clan did not have enough excitement on our hands with having a new bundle of joy added to the mix. The first full week that I took off to be home with Katie and Spencer everyone got sick...Julia came home early from school with a stomachache (we are pretty sure she was faking since she had a big smile on her face when I picked her up, apparently I did the same thing when I was her age...no surprise since she is me), Alexa got a fever and threw up all over the floor and Savanna had to go to the doctors for an ear infection, inflamed nose from allergies and a cough that just would not go away. Savanna also had to get her first chest x-rays to screen for asthma, which came back positive for slight asthma. 

Even though she did not like wearing the Looney Toon gown, because it didn't match her skirt and wasn't very cute (her words not mine), Savanna was a brave little trooper. I would say that her smile makes up for any cuteness lost from wearing a hospital gown, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment