Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Disney Day 6

Here it is folks, our very last (very tired) day at Disneyland, bringing up the proverbial rear. I'm not sure we went out with a bang...in fact, I'm pretty sure it was more like a slow, sleepy fizzle. But it sure was fun while it lasted.


Alexa and I on our favorite ride, Ariel's Undersea Adventure. 
Lately when Lexa throws a fit, she calms down as 
soon as I pull up the ride footage on youtube.


Julia and La on Heimlich's Chew-Chew Train, also known 
as "the best smelliest ride" at California Adventure.
(Don't worry, it's smelly in a good way.)


(Oh! Mein stomach is so empty!)


The gang at the Aladdin show. 
(Um, didn't Aladdin and Jasmine used 
to actually fly over the audience?)


This is actually where the memories ended, but you get the point.


Getting ready for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen


I was relieved to see that Goofy wears 
gloves while preparing our food...


Yes, even little girls dressed as mice are 
expected to use silverware at this fancy restaurant.


Doodling in her autograph book


Ready for a feast


Alice in Dinnerland. 
Alexa did not wish to be part of the spectacle.


The only time it is acceptable to see a dog wearing clothes.


What are the chances that Lex and Minnie would 
pick the same exact outfit on the exact same day?


Julia's reaction to the buffet's peanut butter and jelly pizza.
No words were needed.


Happy Birthday to Laura! Our gift to her was to embarrass 
her with a very public rendition of the happy birthday song. 
I hope we got the right size.


Julia and her edible Mickey Mouse head.


This was right before she spit it out 
and told us it was "deesgusting."


This guy again. At least this time we knew his name.


Aladdin promised the girls a Whole New World, 
but I have my doubts.


Minnie hearts the Monsons


This is what a tired Daddy looks like after 6 days at Disneyland.


One last hurrah on the Ariel ride. 


See you again in a few years, Disneyland!
(We miss you already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment