Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sage Advice

Some of you, like me, have spent years searching for the solution to one of life's nagging little problems: how to keep your house clean. Well, I'm happy to report that after six years and three children, I have finally come up with the answer. It involves two parts.

Step 1: Clean as you normally would.

Step 2: Leave the house with your children and never come back.

The house should stay clean indefinitely. (You're welcome.)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously get a kick out of your posts! I love how you write and that it is pretty much what I am thinking 99.9% of the time:-) If you haven't read, "I didn't plan to be a witch" by Linda Eyre, you need to. You will laugh out loud and feel normal (I'm sure you already feel normal) Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete