Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Scary Encounter

Last night, I went in to give the girls some extra smooches right before I went to bed and had a little fright. I bent down to kiss Savanna, and then went to reach through the window of Julia's bunk bed to give her a little good night pat. (Often I do make the climb to the top of the bunk bed for an actual kiss, but last night was not one of those nights). My eyes hadn't adjusted yet to the dark room, and J's little face was pressed right up against the window; when I realized that there was a face staring right back at me, I about screamed and ran out of the room. 3 years with this bunk bed, and she has never slept with her face that close to the window...I always have to reach my arm waaay through the window just to give her a little love pat.

Just goes to show, my children have the capacity to keep me on my toes even when they are dead asleep.



Still to come: Our 2011 Spring Break Adventures. (Bet you can't wait!)

No comments:

Post a Comment