Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh, yeah...

Sorry, everyone, in my mad dash towards Thanksgiving and Christmas, I sorta forgot about Halloween. Well, here's the proof that we celebrated. Heck, we even took our kids trick or treating for the first time. Sadly, now, all of the good candy is gone, and all that is left are the memories...and dum dums.

At Craig's work party with the GCU "Cantaloupe."

Not a great pic, but apparently one of the only ones documenting the trick or treating act.

One cheerleader, minus the pom poms
that I carried in my purse all night.

Mom-o-lantern

Getting geared up for the ward party.

Cotton candy for the serious connoisseur.


Savanna plus one bar of chocolate equals pure delight.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I think I have a picture of actual trick or treating on my camera. I'll try and email it to you later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that last picture is so funny! What a cutie pie! Again, THANKS for watching my kids the other night. Henderson hasn't stopped talking about the "castle bed" PLEASE bring your kiddos over whenever you need too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are cute but that last one is just awesome! I love that not only is her face covered in chocolate, but her mouth is also full of candy.

    ReplyDelete