Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Funniness

Okay, you guys know I'm all about the funny, and these pics definitely fit the bill.

Julia sure loves to play with her baby dolls.

Snacky Savanna couldn't resist nibbling on the
cheese when I walked out of the kitchen.


They put a speed-sensor in at the zoo; run, Julia, run!

Can you tell who took this one?

Everyone always tells me what pretty blue eyes Julia has.

Africa or chicken? You decide!

Little Daredevil. She doesn't get it from me.

This is a grain of rice in Savanna's bellybutton.
I love it when she helps me make dinner!

Now can you tell who took this one?

2 comments:

  1. At least she left most of the block of cheese. I recall some crazy kids who ate 2 pounds in just under an hour.
    P.S. I think it's definitely Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Katie, I love that you took a picture of your chicken and your nibbled cheese. I hope you enjoyed your weekend alone.

    ReplyDelete