So, Craig took the girls to California this weekend as an early Mother's Day present for me...okay, that wasn't really the purpose of the trip, but it seems pretty present-like, don't you think? It was a bit sad to see them pull of the driveway, but soon after the garage door began to close and I heard the hallelujah chorus, things started looking up. Wanna know what I'm going to do in all my free time?! (I'm posting it even if you don't really want to know, since this blog is for posterity, and posterity definitely cares about this kind of stuff.)
*Clean the house. Just once.
*Watch the house stay clean.
*Do three weeks worth of homework assignments.
*Blog a bit; after all, blogging is funner than homework.
*Sleep in.
*Nap
*Work out once or twice
*Make sure the house is still clean. (It will be.)
Well, that should do it. I'll report later on about whether or not I got all that stuff done.
So, how was the weekend of "Mommy time"? I didn't get to ask you on Sunday how things were going. Hopefully you got to relax a lot.
ReplyDelete