Thus started an Olympic span of stuffed animal pretend play. They played...all day Friday. All day Saturday. All day Sunday. It was so awesome. Hours upon hours of no television, and just straight imaginative play between the three girls and sometimes Spencer when he was invited for a few moments into their meticulously organized and perfected lair. (They couldn't watch TV on Saturday or Sunday because Craig and I were watching General Conference. Take that, kiddos.) I tell ya...it makes my heart SO happy to see them playing together and using their imaginations. I am so glad they are still in this stage, though I know it is slipping away mush faster than I am prepared for.
They took advantage of the opportunity of time and Craig's and my distractedness to get some much needed family pictures done. I found these all on my camera a couple days later.
It feels so good to finally have some pictures of my sweet grandbearbies.
And did I mention how much I love my children? If they could just play like this forever, I'd be such a happy grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment