Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Monday, November 2, 2015

Fan Turns (Gulp) Twenty!!

Happy Birthday to this cutest, loveliest of human beings. I felt so old when she was born (I mean, I was 15, for gosh sakes!) and so ready to take on the responsibility of being an aunt, with all of the fabulousness and spoiling that that implied. Although I have fallen quite short in the aunt department over the years, Fantasia has yet to disappoint. 

Not only is she a doll to look at, she's also a wonderful human being and a phenomenal daughter, sister, friend, and niece. (Oh, and wifey, too!)


Happy Birthday to the little girl who turned me into a grown-up with her sass, her charm, and her perfect trust in a very imperfect human. I love you so much, my sweet Fan Dan.

1 comment:

  1. I can never thank you enough for the help & support you gave me in the raising of our sweet, cute girl. Hopefully her sheer awesomeness is gradtitude enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete