Our first trip to the beach during our California trip was pretty poorly documented by moi. I admit, at heart, I am an old lady who would prefer to live her life in a climate-controlled, sand-free vacuum. (Just ask Craig. He'll be happy to tell you all about it.) So, naturally, I spent most of the day worrying about Spencer running into the ocean and/or ingesting sand, making sure the kids were hydrated and filled up on snacks and sandwiches, applying sunscreen, wondering how long they were going to last without their hot little faces burning to a crisp, thinking longingly of the book I brought (but knowing that I wouldn't have a chance to sit down and read it), and otherwise not really taking pictures.
Ah, the beach with small children. It's like paradise on a porcupine.
{Enjoy it while you can, my children-less dears!}
You can just call me Grumpy Grams. But at least the kids had a blast digging and playing, Craig caught some waves on the boogie-board, no one melted, AND we didn't get stuck in any traffic on the way home. That's what I call success.
More vacation hits to come!

I wanna go back. :( {Also, can't you photoshop out that cellulite..?}
ReplyDelete