Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Thursday, March 21, 2013

On Mustaches and Spinach Eyes

One of the girls brought home a Lorax mustache in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday, and we all had a grand time giving it a try. (But not as much fun as I had when I tried to convince them at dinner the other day that they would have to shave their faces like Daddy when they got older.) Daddy grew a mustache of his own (actually, a whole beard) after a few days experimenting with not shaving. I let him know that it would have to go, though, unless he also wanted to experiment with not smooching his wife. Needless to say, the mustache is now a thing of the past...





In other news, any time I make a salad with dinner, I end up being the only person who eats it. The girls at least have found some use for it recently, though, like covering their eyes with spinach leaves and then promptly putting the spinach back in the salad bowl. I've heard that spinach on the eyes helps keep you looking young, but that being the mom of kids who put spinach on their eyes instead of eating it actually makes you look older. I'm pretty sure it's true...





No comments:

Post a Comment