Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Good Reason to Stall

 I really should be reading Uncle Tom's Cabin right now. I gathered up my book and my notes like a good little student when I suddenly remembered on my way upstairs that I had to hop online to renew an overdue library book. And, 20 minutes later, here I still am. (Craig is in the other room enjoying his new surround sound right now. His homework is a lot funner than mine.)

I know that everyone is probably up to their eyeballs with Pumpkin/Halloween pics and pretty much over it. I mean, Thanksgiving is just a little over a week away. Let's get on with it already, right? But here are some of ours anyway. Lots, lots more to come, on account of I seem to be very, very short on time these days. But as long as I post before next Thursday, then I figure I'm not technically behind, right?

I'll keep telling myself that while you enjoy our little Halloween Gallery. (Hallowallery? Galloween? I'm still working out the kinks on that one.)

Daddy gets all the points here. I stood on the sidelines and look pictures while he did all the dirty work involving the pumpkin guts. Such a stud.

Love them the pumpkins. And the girlies.










No comments:

Post a Comment