Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Manis and Pedis

On our California trip this summer (yes, I know, I am pretty behind on this one) we took the girls to get manicures and pedicures at a salon where my cousin Stephanie teaches. It was such a treat for the girlies, who love all things finger nail polish, plus they got to spend some time with Taylor, my cousin's daughter. (We had a long conversation about this at the salon...my cousin's child is my kids' second cousin, I think, but she's my first cousin once removed. I'm pretty sure. I'll look it up some day. Today is not that day.)

Anyway, here is the proof. (Read: lots and lots of pictures)



Vanna, Taylor and Julia, striking a pose and raring to go


Lex wasn't so sure she liked what was going on at first, but she 
warmed up as soon as she saw the first layer of pink go on...


Savanna, who loves everything and everyone, was 
pleased as punch from the beginning to the end


Only rainbow nails for this one


And Taylor, too. 
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that's what they all picked


Cutest baby ever.


Stephanie and Taylor


The finished product (minus toes)


Cutest toes ever.


Cutest cheeks ever. (Last one, I promise!)


Vanna's little tan hands


And her cute, freckly face


J getting her toes done


Have I mentioned the cuteness?


E.M.C. 
(even more cuteness)


This one was too hard to pass up


Laura, Stephanie and I. We all squint 
when we smile, but I'm pretty sure I win.

Laura, my MIL Linda, and I also got to go back another day for amazing (FREE!) facials. Like a nap on my face. (And you know I love naps). Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment