Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Loving the Lex

O, Lexa, how I love thee.

I am having so much fun spending time with this little friend. From her insistent, "Mommy, you're supposed to play with me!" to her talents at hiding phones and toys in various purses and backpacks, to her willingness to help with any task, to her consistently welcome snuggliness, I'd be hard-pressed to think of a better tiny person with whom to spend my days. In fact, I find myself laughing a little at my previous notion that I would be bored being home with just one girlie all day. (It's actually kind of the best thing ever.) (Not that I don't miss the others.) (But you know what I mean.)



(couldn't have done better if I had hand-picked her myself)


(doing her second favorite thing)


(exploring new ways to experience Diego)

Some of my favorite quotables of late:

Me: How come you're so smart?
A: Because. I'm so smart.

Me: When are you going to go pee-pee like a big girl?
A: Mmm...when I'm older like Vanna.

Me: You're so cute.
A: I know!

A: Hi, it's me, Lexa! 
(when she comes into a room or sits down at the table.)

P.S. Right now she is trying to put a size 4 diaper onto a mermaid Barbie doll. I'm curious to see how this one pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment