A few weeks back, I was reading tips on a blog about how to move to New York City...you know, helpful hints on how much money to save before moving, how to find a job, where to look for an apartment, etc. I'm not sure why I was reading that particular post at that particular moment; I was probably supposed to be packing at the time. Anyway, reading that post made me think that I should use my recent experience to do the same kind of thing for people who are looking to buy a house in Phoenix right now. There are a few different ways you can do it, so just pick the one that works best for you.
Scenario 1:
Find a house that you like on realtor.com.
Decide that it could work really well for your family.
Discover that it is already under contract but that no one has updated that info on MLS.
Sigh.
Scenario 2:
Find a house that you LOVE.
Rush to see it the moment you can.
Put in an offer.
Get outbid.
Cry.
Scenario 3:
Find another house that you love.
Make an appointment to see it.
Prepare an aggressive offer even before the viewing.
Find out that another offer has been accepted
before you even get a chance to see it in person.
Cry again.
Get your Kleenex ready and prepare for discouragement, folks. Then follow these simple steps and you'll never be able to buy a house here.
Welcome to Arizona.
No comments:
Post a Comment