I feel like there is something in the air that's making me feel...unmotivated. I have so much to catch up on here, and I am even on a break from school, which, theoretically, should make for ideal blogging conditions. The number of blog posts bumping around in my brain notwithstanding, I am finding that there is really only one thing that I feel like doing these days: nothing.
Maybe it's a post-vacation depression, maybe it's the impending doom of the inherently scorching (and painstakingly lengthy) summer months, or maybe I am still sick of living at the computer screen for the entire eight weeks of my first (and overwhelmingly intense) 400-level English class at GCU. Whatever the case, aside from the occasional emptying of the dishwasher and the obligatory school pick-up and drop-off, there isn't too much I'm doing around these parts. It's a full-on funk.
I'm sure I'll shake it; I always do. And when I do, be prepared for the most amaza-zing blog posts to ever debut on this URL.
Until then, I think I'll go find my book and put my new sweat pants back on.
you are always welcome to drive 3 hours to enjoy our weather here in pinetop! we just had some snow yesterday, but it's already melted away. we'd love to see our favorite Monson girls!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we are all feeling like this....and I'm rocking my sweats today too :)!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh. Sweat pants. Someone really needs to write an ode to them. Maybe me, when I get to feeling like doing something.
ReplyDelete