Monson Fonsons

Monson Fonsons

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cousin Lovin'

Over spring break, the girls and I got to spend a fabulous seven days in Cedar with my sister Cyndie and her awesome kids. Littles Lincoln and Lexa used the time to work on developing their love-hate relationship, spending the week vacillating between besties and beasties as only two-year-old cousins can do.



Sneaking my phone into a corner of Fan's 
room to watch Sesame Street videos.
(This image brought to you by Target.)


Making fast work of cake pops at the local cupcake shop


Composing a Cousin's Cantata



Bonding over new Circo cups and 
delicious Frosted Mimi-Wheats

Note: These are only the "besties" shots; all of the "beasties" moments went uncaptured.

1 comment:

  1. I love them. I love you. I love people who take pictures of my kids cuz I suck at it. When are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete