Savanna and Miley are such good pals, it wasn't a
surprise that she wanted her to come along on our bear-venture.
Getting ready to stuff the bear...
Adding a little love...
Miley took the whole process very seriously. Adorable.
The girls both enjoyed the de-fuzzing process.
All set to pick out their accessories.
The girls both picked different bears but identical outfits.
Miley looks thrilled with her choice, but Savanna
appears to be experiencing some bearer's remorse...
The next day Grandma Linda and Grandpa Dennis
came to celebrate with us. It just wouldn't be a birthday
without an awesome cake from Grandma Linda.
Here's Lex, exercising the utmost restraint.
While I'm a little sad that Miss Vanna is no longer my chunky baby, I will admit that it has truly been amazing and wonderful to see her blossom and grow into such a compassionate, conscientious little friend, sister, and daughter. Always willing to share, and with a keen awareness of other people's feelings, she is often the sensitive soul that keeps the family humming right along. We sure love that curly-headed little sweetheart.
Wow. Your MIL makes some awesome cakes! I just saw Julia's. Holy cow.
ReplyDelete