Let's explore the events of Thursday:
1. I came really close to not opening the door to the auto-glass guy when he knocked because I didn't recognize the figure through the peephole and totally forgot that he was coming.
2. I missed taking Savanna to her friend's birthday party, despite the fact that the invitation has been on the fridge for weeks, and the event was marked on my calendar.
3. I thought it would be a great plan to make macaroni and cheese with Alexa's soy milk so that she could have some without any digestive issues. I realized a little too late that it was vanilla soy milk that I was pouring into the pan. Savanna gobbled hers up (a rare occurence with any meal other than breakfast) but her friend who had joined us for lunch took one bite and was done. When Van asked if she was going to eat any more, she answered, "Nah. It tastes like graham crackers." (Thus solving the mystery of why Savanna had gobbled hers up.)
4. I dropped half a box of spaghetti noodles on the floor when I got them out to make dinner because I was holding the box upside down. (Darn you, pasta Barilla and your non-closing boxes!)
Oh, brain, will you please come back to me some day?
Here the girls are very kindly picking up my noodle mess
(without being asked) since I was so fed up at that point
that I had just left them on the floor while I started dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment